Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 21st-One Month Before School Begins


Table labels have been created and pencil jars are in place.


 Classroom colors are all matching the purple paisley bulletin board.
   

Thanks to my cooperating teacher, I have adorable bathroom markers. When students need to go to the bathroom, they just have to grab one and put it on their desk.
 


My 5 year old son, Hollis, helped to put up the lunch count ribbons. 
He was very proud of them!

 Organization is slowly coming together.
 
 Laptop table now in place in the front of the classroom.


Desk in-between 2 doors. 


Bulletin Boards

 The bulletin board behind all my favorite colors. 
PURPLE PAISLEY!
This will be a math vocabulary wall!
 The first set of Common Core Standards we hit in 7th grade is the number system. 


 One bulletin board for updating the students and the other is for any notes or reminders I may need by my desk.  All colors stay with the theme!

1 comment:


  1. Beware of scammers i have been scammed 3 times because i was trying to know if my husband was cheating until i met this hacker named; (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) who helped me hack into my spouse phone for real this great hacker hacked into my spouse whats-app messages,Facebook messages.text messages,call logs,deleted text messages,bitcoin account and many more i was impressed with his job and he brought me results under 24 hours believe me he is real and his services are cheap and affordable.

    ReplyDelete