Friday, August 4, 2017

Getting ready to Freezer Meal Prep

Major mixed emotions for this school year, excited, nervous, and ready! Well almost ready!!!

Today I put together my shopping list for 15 Freezer Meals.  Breakfasts, Lunches or Dinners!

Here is the list of meals I am going to be putting together this weekend!
  1.  Breakfast Burritos (My families favorite)
  2. Bean and Cheese Burritos
  3. Southwest Roll-Ups
  4. Beef, Bean and Cheese Burritos
  5. Beef Taco Casserole
  6. Beef Fajitas
  7. Cilantro-Lime Chicken
  8. Chicken and Cheese Taquitos
  9. Beef and Bean Chili Stew
  10. Bagel Sandwiches
  11. English Muffins
  12. PB&J or PB&H  (yes sounds crazy, but good)
  13. Stir Fry
  14. Chicken Tortellini
  15. Spaghetti & Meat Sauce


          This year is my 3rd year teaching seventh grade math, but final year of graduate school.  I also coach volleyball during the Fall months, so meal prepping is perfect for my family.  My husband is not a fan of a bunch of crock-pot meals, and he will eat out every meal if they aren't prepared.  So the month of August and the end of summer break is the perfect time for meal prepping.



Grocery shopping has come and gone!  


I went through the recipes and marked off everything I already had in my fridge or cabinet,  I totally recommend this.  If you don't know for sure, put a question mark through it at double check before going to the store! 










Recipes and pictures to come for all 15 meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment