Friday, August 11, 2017

Homemade Pizza Lunchables

Homemade Pizza Lunchables


You know those moms that are always SUPER COOL and come up with ideas and things that are amazing and then you want to do it or your kid begs for it.  Well Josie King, you posted about your homemade pizza lunchables and I had to look into it!  I don't know about the crust yet, but I had to share what I did for the pizza sauce packets for all the moms out there that saw your post and went....ahhh...I so want that or my kid would so want that!  I also didn't have all the gadgets she had, or the money to go spend on pampered chef...WHICH I LOVE!!! So Amazon is a girls best friend and here is what I found. Zipzicle Zip Top
Hollis and I spent about 20 minutes filling 10 packets up with a jar of Ragu  spaghetti sauce that was on sale at Walmart for $0.50 and I stocked up on!  Hollis wanted a bowl of just sauce after he tasted it, but that didn't happen!  I know I am not the coolest! 


Hunt Pizza Sauce :)

NOW TO FIGURE OUT PIZZA CRUST!  

WE CAN BUY CHEESE & TOPPINGS!

THANKS JOSIE 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment